PCH Search Engine is a suspicious program related to redirect virus that can hijack web browser and legitimate search engine system. When the browser hijacker gets into your computer, it will install an unwanted add-on on compromised web browser. And then you will be redirected to fake search engine and malicious website all the time. The program is created to make profit from pay-per-click by increasing traffic for other sites.
PCH Search Engine virus will modify browser settings including internet settings, homepage as well as default search engine. When malicious codes are inserted to the browser or via add-on, it is completely under monitor of hackers. Your sensitive information is send to hackers without your acknowledgment.
Some users will send their pc to repair store or hire a pc technician when they are facing a tough problem. Actually, you could remove PCH Search Engine from your pc on your own. There are two ways.
Manual removal instruction
Manual way is more suitable for users who have basic and even advanced pc skills. The disadvantage is it takes much time and effort.
1. Run task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time. Find out the following process and stop it from running
2. Delete files dropped by PCH Search Engine
%Desktop%\[Buma Stemra Politie].lnk
3. Click Start menu – go to run – type in regidit and press enter to run registry editor. Find out the malicious registry entry, right-click it and select delete.
To delete the unwanted program automatically, you need the help from a specialized virus removal program. Most important is to equip your computer with a virus removal program which has detection on PCH Search Engine. Such software can pick up associated files and registry entries after a full scan. I know SpyHunter, an advanced virus removal tool, can give you a satisfying result. When you are tired of trying various ways to delete PCH Search Engine and all failed, you can end all the stuff after running a scan by SpyHunter.
- How to increase virtual memory and make computer run properly?
- Error code 51 - How to fix error code 51 in playing games?
- Trojan.Zeroaccess - How to Remove Trojan.Zeroaccess!g20 instantly
- Window root system32 computer error - Steps to repair Window root system32 error
- How Could We Easily and Effectively Uninstall Office Password Recovery Wizard
- How to Remove My Way Search Assistant from My Computer
- 0X80070570 error in Windows - Solve Windows error 0X80070570 effectively
- Windows 7 Display Error - Windows 7 Display Problem Fix
- Free Dr.Web CureIt! Removal - Learn How to Uninstall Dr.Web CureIt! Fast